26. Haghverdi E., Bernstein Trace. SpringerPlus, 5(1), 2016. Pages 1-12.
25. Areyan, E. and Haghverdi E., Predicting Order Direction Using Support Vector Machines. 6th Annual Conference on High Frequency Finance and Analytics (HF2015) presentation by E. Areyan.
24. Haghverdi E., Aspects of Category Theory. In Proceedings of the Fourth Workshop on Information Theoretic Methods in Science and Engineering (WITMSE-2011), edited by Jorma Rissanen, Petri Myllymäki, Teemu Roos, Ioan Tabus, and Kenji Yamanishi. Report C-2011-45, Department of Computer Science, University of Helsinki, 2011. Pages 31-34.
23. Haghverdi E., Towards a Geometry of Recursion. Theoretical Computer Science, Volume 412, Issue 20, 29 April 2011, Pages 2015-2028.
22. Haghverdi E., Scott P., Towards a Typed Geometry of Interaction. Math. Structures in Computer Science. vol. 20, pp. 473-521, 2010.
21. Haghverdi E., Scott P., Geometry of Interaction and Dynamics of Proof Reduction: a tutorial. in New Structures for Physics, B. Coecke (ed). Lecture Notes in Physics, Springer-Verlag, 2010, pp. 339-397.
20. Haghverdi E., Scott P., Proofs as Polynomials. Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, Volume 218, 22 October 2008, Pages 53-72.
19. Haghverdi E., Typed GoI for Exponentials. M. Bugliesi et al. (Eds.): ICALP 2006, Part II, LNCS 4052, pp. 384-395, 2006. Springer Verlag.
18. Haghverdi E., Scott P., Towards A Typed Geometry of Interaction. L. Ong (Ed.) CSL 2005, LNCS 3634, pp. 216-231, 2005.
17. Haghverdi E., Scott P., From Geometry of Interaction to Denotational Semantics Proceedings of the 10th Conference on Category Theory in Computer Science (CTCS'04), pp. 67-87, Electronic Notes Theor. Comput. Sci., 122, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2005.
16. Haghverdi E., Scott P., A Categorical Model for the Geometry of Interaction. Theoretical Computer Science, 350, no. 2-3., pp. 252-274, 2006.
15. Haghverdi E., Scott P., A Categorical Model for the Geometry of Interaction. Diaz et al. (Eds.): ICALP 2004, LNCS 3142, pp. 708-720.
14. Haghverdi E., Tabuada, P. and Pappas, G., Bisimulation Relations for Dynamical, Control and Hybrid Systems. Theoretical Computer Science, 342, no. 2-3, pp. 229-261, 2005.
13. Haghverdi E., Tabuada, P. and Pappas, G., Bisimulation Relations for Dynamical and Control Systems. In Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, vol 69, 2003.
12. Haghverdi E., Tabuada, P. and Pappas, G., Unifying Bisimulation Relations for Discrete and Continuous Systems. Proceedings of the Fifteenth International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems, Notre Dame, IN, August, 2002.
11. Abramsky S., Haghverdi E. and Scott P.J., Geometry of Interaction and Linear Combinatory Algebras. Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, vol. 12(5), 2002, pp. 625-665, Cambridge University Press.
10. Haghverdi E., Partially Additive Categories and Fully Complete Models of Linear Logic, Proceedings of TLCA'01, Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 2044, pp. 197-216, 2001.
(PhD Thesis)Haghverdi E., A Categorical Approach to Linear Logic, Geometry of Proofs and Full Completeness, PhD Thesis, University of Ottawa, February 2000.
9. Haghverdi E., Unique Decomposition Categories, Geometry of Interaction and Combinatory Logic, Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, Lambekfest special issue, vol. 10, 2000, pp. 205-231, Cambridge University Press.
8. Haghverdi E., Ural H., Submodule Construction from Concurrent System Specifications, Information and Software Technology, (41) 8, 1999, pp. 499-506, Elsevier Science B.V.
7. Haghverdi E., Ural H., Submodule Construction Using Derivatives, (latest version). Technical Report TR-95-13, University of Ottawa, Dept. of Computer Science, June 1995.
6. Haghverdi E., Ural H., Heterogeneous Algebras and Decomposition of Automata, Technical Report TR-95-06, University of Ottawa, Dept. of Computer Science, March 1995.
5. Yenigun H., Haghverdi E., Bilgen S., Inan K., A Recursive Process Algebra for Queues, Proc. Int. Conf. on Formal Description Techniques, FORTE'93, Edited by R.Tenney, P. Amer and U. Uyar. Formal Description Techniques VI, North-Holland IFIP series, Amsterdam, 1994, pp. 285--300.
4. Haghverdi E., Inan K., Verification by Consecutive Projections, Proc. Int. Conf. on Formal Description Techniques, FORTE'92, Edited by M. Diaz and R. Groz. Formal Description Techniques V, North-Holland IFIP series, Amsterdam, 1993, pp. 465--478.
3. Haghverdi E., Inan K., A Verification Method Based on Hoare Semantics, Proc. International Symposium on Computer and Information Sciences, ISCIS VII, Edited by E. Gelenbe., 1992, pp. 439--446.
2. Varoglu, L., Haghverdi E., Discrete Event Systems, A General Overview, Electrical Engineering, 4th National Congress, Izmir, Turkey, 1991.
1. Haghverdi E., Varoglu L., Image Enhancement: A 2-D State Space Approach, Proc. International Conference of Control and Modelling, ICCM'90, IASTED, Tehran University, Tehran, 1990, pp. 299--302.